SENIOR AND JUNIOR IOS AND ANDROID DEVELOPERS
Mobile Application Developer – Santiago
Accedo is looking for talented and motivated junior/senior Mobile Application Developers to work in either our Madrid (Spain) or Santiago de Chile (Chile) offices. This is a great chance to apply your Android/iOS development skills in a dynamic and exciting industry.
- Develop Android/iOS Applications to match client specifications
- Integrate with server side systems
- Assist with technical documentation
- Provide technical assistance to project managers
Desired Skills and Experience
Requirements for both positions are:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Min 2 years work experience in similar capacity
- Min 2 years professional experience in Java or Objective-C/C++
- Excellent debugging skills on the platforms in question and proficient usage of the tools available in SDK’s
- Good knowledge of performance and memory optimisations for the platforms in question
- Understanding of VOD, live streaming protocols and DRM is a plus
Excellent communication skills in English
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to accomplish tight deadlines
- Able to work individually and as a member of a team
- Agile development frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, TDD, etc.)
- Experience in Android NDK, Renderscript, and OpenGL is a plus
For senior candidates we also expect you to hold system /solution architect responsibilities for non-trivial projects. You should be familiar with the most common pitfalls and know how to properly design an application (both front-end and server components). Furthermore, you are expected to have good instincts around project planning and estimation, and be a passionate problem solver that can “get the job done”.
On a personal level we expect you to be highly motivated and capable of initiating as well as completing tasks to meet deadlines and exceed customer satisfaction. As an ambitious team player you should share information and knowledge throughout the organization. We also expect you to focus on and take pride in delivering with high quality.
Customer focus is an essential part of everything we do. Good communication skills and a service minded approach is therefore important. In a senior role it is expected that you can independently interact with global customers. Good English communication skills are essential, with additional languages being an added bonus.
We strongly believe in personal development: you can come to learn from other great developers as well as teach what you know. With Accedo, you may have the opportunity to travel to many places around the world, including Europe, United States, Asia and Australia.