Accedo is looking for Software Engineers to join our team of talented people in the Products department at our headquarters in Stockholm. At Accedo you will get the opportunity to utilize your skills in working with TV application solutions that have an impact on millions of devices around the globe.
Working for Accedo gives you the opportunity to be in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment. Apps first changed the mobile industry – now they are transforming the TV industry and we are in the middle of this change. What you do will have an impact on millions of people around the globe. Our environment is highly international and you can expect plenty of international contacts – with colleagues, partners and customers. Our company culture is characterized by market focus, competence and personal initiative. Finally, there is always room for a good laugh.
As a Software Engineer in the Products department you will play an important role in the development of our cutting-edge products and solutions, ranging from architecture/design and development to release and deployment. Our cloud-based solutions manage millions of transactions every day and power applications running on a variety of platforms such as Smart TVs, Set-top boxes, Game Consoles, Web and Mobiles / Tablets.
We take pride in integrating our daily product development with QA & Operations and our ambitions are high!
- Two years of work experience of software development
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies e.g. Scrum, TDD
- Experience of transaction-heavy backend systems built in Java, Spring and leveraging NoSQL datastore (such as MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS and more)
- Excellent English communication skills
- MS degree in Computer Science
- Web services (especially RESTful interfaces)
- Experience in using unit testing frameworks
- Experience in distributed version control systems like Git
- Experience from native application development (iOS and/or Android)
WORKPLACE & CULTURE
120 30 Stockholm
+46 8 752 65 40
Beskrivning av lokalt kontor
Här kan man ge en kortfattad beskrivning om just detta kontor. Denna information syns endast i samband med jobbannonser som gäller för denna geografiska destination/kontor. OBS: detta är givetvis valfritt.